Honey Vinegar is a product obtained from natural fermentation of honey. The honey is aged in oak barrels for 6 months, it gives out a golden yellow appearance. Sweet and sour taste in addition to the honey scent. Very high in antioxidants and a 1.8% acid content, it suitable for those who have consumed cider before.
- Sip 1-2 small glasses after waking up or before breakfast.
- Mix with water, fruit juice, and soda at the rate of 2 to 5 parts.
- Used as an ingredient in salad dressings and can be used to cook.
Benefits of Honey Vinegar:
- Adjust the acid-base balance of the body.
- Relieve joint pain and bone pain.
- Antioxidants that help in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Cleans the digestive system and removes toxins from the body.
- Helps the digestive system and excretory system to work and function better.