Natural honey exclusively produced in the hives of bees pollinating the Lychee trees in the North of Thailand. This honey has a golden hue and carries a strong Lychee flowers’ fragrance with slightly sour taste, making it delicious and has enormous health benefits for people of all ages.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey straight from the bottle daily.
- Spread on bread, add to tea, coffee and other beverages.
- Use it in cooking or add to your dessert for delicate flavor.
Benefits of honey from Lychee :
- Important source of energy, nourshing and relieving fatigue.
- Antioxidants that help slow down the deterioration of the body.
- Contains Vitamin B, Minerals, Essential Amino Acids.
- Relieves flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea.