Raw honey is the most natural form of honey which has not been heated, pasteurized or processed. It is collected from the pollination of longan flowers and has a thick cloudy texture with a nutritional composition that is rich.
- Take raw honey purely or spread over your toast for delicious taste.
Benefits of raw honey :
- Works as a natural antiseptic that has antibacterial properties.
- Good source of antioxidants and energy booster.
- Increases athletic performance and reduces fatigue.
- Natural treatment for cough and throat irritation.
- Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders.