Harvested by bees from the pollination of longan flowers, a well known longan fruit tree in the north of Thailand, this honey has golden brown color, with a fresh sweet scent of longan flavor, making it most unique and preferable among all honey in Thailand. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this honey is beneficial for people of all ages.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey straight from the bottle daily.
- Spread on bread, add to tea, coffee and other beverages.
- Use it in cooking or add to your dessert for delicate flavor.
Benefits of honey from Longan flowers :
- Important source of energy to relieve fatigue.
- Antioxidant slow down the deterioration of the body.
- Relieve cough, sore throat, flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea.
- Promotes the digestive system to function normally.