Honey With Tamarind
Tamarind honey is a produced from a blend of honey from a flora species known as Wild Flower and Sweet Tamarind that is sourced from Phetchabun. It has a sweet and sour taste, while also has many health benefits and various antioxidants that help in stimulating excretion.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of honey straight from the bottle daily.
- Mix with ice and water.
Benefits of tamarind honey :
- Good sources of Vitamins & Minerals.
- High in fiber and excellent for the digestive system.
- Vitamin C in tamarind juice has various antioxidant properties.
- Helps to boost up the immune system.