Tea Bee Pollen
Tea pollen is a product of the stamens of the tea flowers that come from the legs of bees. The protein content is 5 times higher than meat, milk, and eggs, with a light brown appearance. It has a sweet, oily taste and a mesmerizing tea aroma. It is beneficial for the immune system. Helps repair the worn parts of the body.
- Take 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Mix with warm water, coffee, tea, or milk.
Benefits of mimosa pollen:
- Relieves stress and migraines
- High in antioxidants, improves the immune system. Maintains healthy hair and nails.
- Alleviate allergy symptoms and respiratory diseases.
- An important source of energy. Suitable for people who want to use a lot of energy.
- Repair the worn parts of the body. Suitable for patients in their recovery period.