Wild Flower Honey
Honey from 'Wildflower' is produced from the nectar of the succulent type of wild flower which are also known as medicinal plants of Northern Thailand. It is golden yellow in appearance, fragrant, slightly sweet, and has outstanding medicinal and herbal properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey straight from the bottle daily.
- Spread on bread, add to tea, coffee and other beverages.
- Use it in cooking or add to your dessert for delicate flavor.
Benefits of honey from Tiger flower :
- Important source of energy to relieve fatigue.
- Like a natural antibiotic against bacteria and viruses.
- Antioxidants that help slow down the deterioration of the body.
- Relieve cough, sore throat, flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea.
- Promotes the digestive system to function normally.